Chelsea Schoolage Programs
Director: Shannon Steinbach
Hours: before school from 6:30 to 8:00 a.m., and after school until 6 p.m.
Fees: For complete information, please see the 2013-2014 Chelsea Schoolage fees.
- There is a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $50 per child, and we require one month’s tuition in advance as a deposit to hold your spot. This deposit is refundable with thirty days written notice.
Registration for SCamp begins March 1, 2013. For more details, please view our GH-Chelsea SCamp brochure.
- Hours are 6:30am to 6:00pm
- Fees (include all food, field trips, t-shirt, and sunscreen):
- Registration by 4/1/2013: $236/week or $54/day
- Registration after 4/1/2013: $262/week or $60/day
- $100 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot, applicable toward your child’s tuition.
- Remaining balance to be paid in thirds by June 1st, July 1st, and August 1st. Late payment fees will apply.
- Openings are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Schedule changes may be made through April 12, 2013. After that date, payment is required for all days chosen, regardless of the reason for child’s absence. Changes may not affect more than 20% of the originally submitted schedule.
To enroll in SCamp,
- Complete the 2013 Chelsea SCamp Registration Form and return to our office (address on form) with your deposit check. We will send you confirmation of your schedule.
- Complete the following required enrollment paperwork and return it to the program prior to your child’s start date.
***If you have any questions regarding Chelsea SCamp Enrollment, please contact Shannon Steinbach via email or phone: 734.433.2652
- Please click to download the Chelsea Schoolage Programs Parent Policies
- Here is the Chelsea Unexpected Closing Policy
- Permissions Form
- Fillable Emergency Card (type in your info, print and sign)
- Provision of milk and food acknowledgment
Send completed forms and check for the deposit plus your first month’s tuition to our office at:
North Creek Elementary
Attention: Gretchen’s House Schoolage–Shannon Steinbach
699 McKinley St., Chelsea MI 48118
You may contact us at 734-433-2652 (leave a message) or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.