Are you looking for SCamp at our Chelsea location? Please visit our Chelsea Schoolage page.
Click here to download the 2013 Ann Arbor SCamp Brochure
Our Summer Camp or SCamp program is a full-day program for children who have completed kindergarten through fifth grade. The program runs ten weeks during the summer months; families may sign up for one to ten weeks of care, two or more days per week. The first and last weeks of camp are reserved for children who are attending at least two other weeks of camp. Registration begins in March. Discounts are offered for full weeks and for registrations completed before April 1, 2013.
SCamp is a safe, fun, and educational home-away-from home where kids spend time with their peers as they explore local attractions, do themed exploration activities at the center, and go to the pool, library, and local parks. The teacher-to-child ratio for most activities is 1:10. Children are transported in Gretchen’s House vehicles and the Ann Arbor City buses.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required with registration. This will be applied toward subseqent SCamp tuition.
- The deadline for early bird (discounted tution) is April 1. Schedule changes may be requested through April 12. GH will confirm your camper’s registration and schedule by May 6.
- Parents may only change up to 20% of their originally submitted schedule.
- Payments will be due June 1, July 1, and August 1 for campers attending through August. Other due dates will be determined for children who do not attend past June or July.
To download all the required the SCamp registration forms, please click below:
- 2013 Ann Arbor SCamp Registration Form (To enroll and select your child’s desired schedule and location.)
- 2013 SCamp Permissions (Required permission for participation.)
- 2013 Fillable Emergency Card (Required emergency contact info. Type info in highlighted fields, print form, sign & return to GH)
Please mail the completed registration forms to: Gretchen’s House, Inc., 4531 Concourse Dr., Ann Arbor, MI 48108.
Remember that registrations completed prior to April 1nd qualify for discounted rates!