Please note: For Chelsea Schoolage programs information and enrollment, please visit our Chelsea page.
Please complete an Availability Interest Form for the location you’re primarily interested in. If you have interest in more than one location, simply note that in the form’s comment section. We’ll track that in our system and take care of it. We ask you this to help reduce redundancy, thanks:
- Availability Interest Form – Mt. Vernon
- Availability Interest Form – Mt. Pleasant
- Availability Interest Form – Stadium
- Availability Interest Form – W.I.S.D.
- Availability Interest Form – Traver
- Availability Interest Form – Oak Valley
- Availability Interest Form – Dhu Varren
- Availability Interest Form – General Interest / Not Sure
(If you have difficulty with the online form, you may email our Administrative Offices.)
To set up a tour of any of our locations, please contact the center director of that site.
We recommend that you begin your search for childcare several months in advance of the desired start date to ensure placement and to prepare for a smooth transition.
Reserving a Spot
After you have toured our center(s), speak with the director to make sure the center has an opening in the program you want.
You may reserve your child’s spot by signing a contract and making a deposit of one month’s tuition plus a one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $100.
We require one month’s notice, in writing, to terminate the contract.
If your needs should change before your child attends the program, your deposit is refundable up to thirty days prior to scheduled start date.
Please note: We charge a fee for changing your contract in the middle of the year.
Children are given priority for enrollment in our program in this order:
- Currently enrolled children who wish to change schedules or locations
- Siblings of currently enrolled children
- All other interested children.
Within these categories, our waiting list is based on the first date that contact was made with the center.
Tuition is a set monthly fee based on the number of days your child is scheduled to attend. This reserves the opportunity for your child to attend.
If s/he is absent due to illness or vacation, your tuition remains the same.
Tuition is due on the first day of each month, with a late fee of $25 assessed on any payments received after the 10th. NSF checks will incur a $30 fee.
Parents who pick up children after our closing time will be charged $1 per minute.
To view our current rates, please see: 2018 fee schedule
Prior to your child’s attendance at the center, you must complete and return the following forms for his/her file:
- Signed contract, completed at the center (With deposit)
- Emergency Card (type information into form, print, and sign)
- Enrollment Permission Form
- Current Health Appraisal Form, signed by a physician
- Child/Family Profile form (available from the director)
Once you’ve scheduled a start date, the director will work with you to schedule a visitation/transition schedule.
The director will also schedule or complete a parent orientation with you.
Further Reading About Selecting Childcare