- Keep checking here for 2020 Scamp information
To download the required Scamp registration forms for ANN ARBOR, please click here: Scamp 2019 Packet
To download the required Scamp registration forms for CHELSEA, please click here: 2019 Chelsea Scamp Information & Registration Packet.
To download the Scamp brochure for both ANN ARBOR & CHELSEA, please click here: Scamp brochure 2019
To download the required SCamp registration forms individually, please click below:
- GHSCampRegistration2019 – grade range for Traver updated
- Chelsea Scamp Registration Form
- Ann Arbor & Chelsea Permission Form(Required permissions for participation.)
- Ann Arbor & Chelsea Child Information Card(Required emergency contact info. Type info in highlighted fields, print form, sign & return to GH)
Please mail the completed registration forms to: Gretchen’s House, Inc., 4531 Concourse Dr., Ann Arbor, MI 48108.
Remember that registrations completed prior to April 1st qualify for discounted rates! All enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Our Summer Camp or SCamp program is a full-day program for children who have completed kindergarten through fifth grade. The program runs ten weeks during the summer months; families may sign up for one to ten weeks of care, two or more days per week. The first and last weeks of camp are reserved for children who are attending at least two other weeks of camp. Registration begins in March. Discounts are offered for full weeks and for registrations completed before April 1, 2019.
SCamp is a safe, fun, and educational home-away-from home where kids spend time with their peers as they explore local attractions, do themed exploration activities at the center, and go to the pool, library, and local parks. The teacher-to-child ratio for most activities is 1:10. Children are transported in Gretchen’s House vehicles and the Ann Arbor City buses.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required with registration. This will be applied toward subsequent SCamp tuition.
- The deadline for early bird (discounted tuition) is April 1. Schedule changes may be requested through April 12.
- Confirmation of requested dates will be available by April 29th for all applications turned in by April 12th. (Later registrations will be made and confirmed on a space available basis.)
- Parents may only change up to 20% of their originally submitted schedule.
- Payments will be due June 1, July 1, and August 1 for campers attending through August. Other due dates will be determined for children who do not attend past June or July.