To download all the required Scamp registration forms, please click here: 2022 Scamp Registration and Forms Bundle
To download the required SCamp registration forms individually, please click below:
- 2022 Scamp Brochure
- 2022 Scamp Registration Form
- Permission form (Required permissions for participation.)
- Emergency Card – Child Information Record (Required emergency contact info. Type info in highlighted fields, print form, sign & return to GH)
Our Summer Camp or SCamp program is a full-day program for children who have completed kindergarten through fourth grade. The program runs eleven weeks during the summer months; families may sign up for one to eleven weeks of care, two or more days per week. The first and last weeks of camp are reserved for children who are attending at least two other weeks of camp. Registration begins in March.
SCamp is a safe, fun, and educational home-away-from home where kids spend time with their peers as they explore local attractions, do themed exploration activities at the center, and go to the pool, library, and local parks. The teacher-to-child ratio for most activities is 1:10. Children are transported in Gretchen’s House vehicles and the Ann Arbor City buses.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required with registration. This will be applied toward subsequent SCamp tuition.
- Schedule changes may be requested through April 15.
- Confirmation of requested dates will be available by April 29th for all applications turned in by April 12th. (Later registrations will be made and confirmed on a space available basis.)
- Parents may only change up to 20% of their originally submitted schedule.
- Payments will be due June 1, July 1, and August 1 for campers attending through August. Other due dates will be determined for children who do not attend past June or July.